Good food. Good God. Let's eat.

Monday, July 19, 2010

º Crave Burger º

Stuck in traffic on the way to Trinoma, I haven't eaten the whole day. And boy was I on hunger strike. We passed by our shortcut in Corinthians and promised myself that I'd stop over the next restaurant I'd see. TADA! Crave Burger to the rescue. And so I thought.

We didn't have electricity the whole day due to the typhoon and felt a little lucky to find a place that wasn't too crowded, with air conditioning, and a flat screen TV to temporarily entertain us while we wait for our order: Crave Ultimate Burger (P 180.00) , Crave Double-Double Burger Meal ( + Drink is P 155.00 UP SIZE P 10.00), Twister Fries (P 80.00), & Blue Lemonade.


Double double burger <3

Their Ultimate Burger, 100% beef patty with caramelized onions, bacon, & American cheese.

Don't miss their fries that's made out of real potatoes.
Their twister fries wasn't a disappointment although it was pretty pricey P 80.00!

Their signature drinks which is outsourced all the way from Australia.

The verdict? Their burger was quite pepper-y and too flavorful that I wasn't able to finish my burger in one seating. Their serving is huge! Their Blue Lemonade helped me from my "umay" for some time but one up sized drink wasn't enough. I was more enthusiastic about their Twister Fries and their unlimited condiments. It was JUST okay but I'd honestly go for McDonald's Double Cheese Burger or Army Navy! :|

Want to know where you can find Crave Burger? Click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment