Good food. Good God. Let's eat.

Monday, July 26, 2010

º Banapple º

Banapple is one of the hottest restaurants in Katipunan creating a buzz about their affordable and great food and desserts. I've heard nothing but good adjectives about this place. It's a tiny restaurant that can hold 20 people maximum. Bannapple got its name from its two best sellers: Bannoffie Pie & Apple Caramel Crumble. But since I can't stuff myself with both, I had the make the hardest choice: TO CHOOSE ONE.

Dark chocolate on top, cream, peanut butter, cookie crust, banana = Banoffee pie! (P 80.00 per slice)

A perfectly mouth watering moment. You won't get disappointed.❤

And for lunch...

Some RIBS L
❤VING!

Their ribs was over the top! Serving was quite big at a very affordable price of P 180.00. They took of the bones out already making it easier to eat and I'm serious when i say it melts on your mouth!!!

Kindly check their website for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment