Good food. Good God. Let's eat.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

º Buffalo Wings N Things º

Are you ready to get buffaloed?


1/2 pound of Wings with Honey BBQ sauce, NY Dirty Rice, Iced Tea P 199.00

Buffalo serving & portion was incomparable to Don Hen's buffalo wings. But their sauce selection is awesome! They've got a lot of spicy ones too: The Rookie, New York's finest, Firehouse classic, and for those who dare? Nuclear & Armageddon. I overheard a regular saying he can't even finish his buffalo coz their Nuclear was SO hot!!! =P~

Buffalo Cheese Burger with Fries & Iced Tea for ONLY P 234.00

HEAVEN SENT.
It's three mini burgers that's absolutely yummy you won't regret it.

Are you ready? DARE TO TRY.



2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite restos! I've been looking all over the phils for authentic buffalo wings. My search ended when I went here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Glad to be of help, Ibba! :)

    ReplyDelete